So I'm pretty sure you probably thought that the Disney World posts were over. Well, they aren't. Why? Because Disney World has awesome customer service.
To refresh your memory, during our third day at the parks, JP lost his Key to the World. We dealt with it that day by having his card canceled and getting a new one.
A little less than a month after we had returned home from our travels, I checked the mail and there was a letter from Disney World addressed to JP. I was a curious to what it was since all of the reservations and such were in my name.
When I opened it, I found a small black envelope and a letter. When I opened the black envelope, his card was in there! The letter went on to explain that they had found something of his and wanted to return it.
I was very impressed! Unfortunately they did not say where they found it. I wish we knew where he lost it!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment