Tuesday, September 7, 2010
A Kitchen Surprise
One thing I look forward to is having a kitchen one day where I can give my Kitchen Aid mixer the counter space it deserves. Currently in our tiny little apartment kitchen, it shares space with a coffee maker and coffee grinder. It is quite difficult to get to actually.
For the longest time, I always talked about getting a Kitchen Aid mixer. It was definitely an item I dreamed about. When JP and I were dating, I would tell him about my desire for a Kitchen Aid mixer, and his response would usually be something like, "those are expensive."
One day while I was living in Dallas, I got a package slip from my apartment office. I had not ordered anything and had no idea what it was. I went to the office and told them my name. The guy went back to the package room and came out with a Kitchen Aid mixer. I really didn't know how to respond. After checking the shipping label to make sure that this package was in fact mine, I was quite baffled. Who could have sent this to me?
After some research, I discovered that Mister "it's to expensive" had sent it to me himself! It was quite a nice surprise and something that we can use forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment