Create/obtain coffee table books for each place JP and/or I have lived.
One must have a coffee table before they have a coffee table book... right? I've been looking for coffee tables and of course the ones I like the most are double the price I want to spend. A coffee table is just not an area I want to spend a lot of money. I'm contemplating making this coffee table with this stain. What did we do before the internet?
Laundry
Oh laundry. Goal not met.
Cleaning Schedule
No cleaning schedule developed. No reason. Just have failed to do it.
Read the Bible in a Year
I continue to be behind but to quote our pastor: " It doesn't really matter if you finish the Bible in a year or not - it's not a race. This is about knowing God and hearing Him speak through His word."
Read 12 Books
Biggest accomplishment of February... finishing Atlas Shrugged. I read all 1168 pages, including the infamous 70 page speech. I really think this should count as... oh at least... three books, but I will only count it as one.
One Craft/month
Zero crafts- I was too busy reading.
Go Somewhere I Haven't Been
No new places visited.
Prepare New Things in the Kitchen
No things technically checked off, although I made progress toward the legit cake goal.
5K & more Exercise
I continued to exercise 5x/week. Youtube workouts continued to be my friend on the cold February nights.
Stay within my Discretionary Money Budget
Check.
Blog
One blogpost per week... check.
Send Notes
Send three notes... check. Comment on 2 blogposts per week... no check (not sure why this one is hard for me).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment