Friday, January 11, 2013

Mooyah in Birmingham!

When I lived in Dallas, one of my favorite places to eat was Mooyah Burger. Once when I was recovering from the flu and my appetite started coming back, all I felt like I could eat was hamburgers. So, I ate a Mooyah many times that week. I also took any guests that came to visit me there. So, when I got a text from my friend Amanda- who I lived with in Dallas- that there was a Mooyah in Birmingham I was super excited. I looked it up and sure enough there is one very close to my house!


I went there on November 30 when JP was out of town camping with a friend. I was doing a No Spend November so I wasn't supposed to spend any money. However, I figured it was the last day and I had done well so since I was solo it was a perfect time to go. Since they just opened it was obvious they were still getting into the flow of things. When I placed my order their credit card machine was down. I had no cash so the guy said that I could pay once my order was done. I asked what would happen if the machine wasn't up by then, and he said it would be on them. And, that is precisely what happened. So, I did not spend any money! I haven't been back yet but am planning on going for sure!

No comments: