JP and I have been tv shopping since before we bought our house. When I say we, I mean JP. I let him have full reign on what tv we bought. This boy did so much research and was determined to get a good deal on a tv. Well after being in our house for almost 1.5 years, we finally made the purchase. He had been researching LED tvs but last minute deciding to get a plasma he found a good deal on. Apparently he was able to get a better plasma tv for less than the equivalent quality LED. We bought it on Cyber Monday- and actually got an extra good deal on it by purchasing it through a deal through JP's work.
This was quite a significant upgrade for us considering we were using a tv made in 1994.

JP did the work of installing it himself. We wanted to hang it over the tv but the cables were over on the other wall. So, JP had to crawl around some tight spaces in the attic to get this task accomplished.
So far, we really like our new tv. The first thing we did with it makes me laugh though. For some reason at Christmas time we always get the itch to play video games. So, we hooked Super Nintendo up to our new tv and played.

No comments:
Post a Comment