JP and I had a lot of fun at his work's Christmas party. I enjoyed having a chance to dress up. The vast majority of people who work at his firm are our age. I actually know several employees/wife's of employees from Samford so it was fun getting to chat with them. The party was at a brand new venue- I don't remember the name- but this was the very first event at the venue.
My sister works at the same place as JP so it is fun to get to have her there too. Wish we had gotten a better picture but this is the best we got. Pretty sister!
And I post this random picture to show my red shoes. JP picked them out for me when we went to Last Chance in Phoenix. We were about to take a picture and this guy walked up to JP not realizing we were about to take a picture. So, JP asked him to be in the picture.
Home Group Christmas Party
We had our Home Group Christmas Party at our house. We got pizzas from Whole Foods and I made oreo balls. After eating we played this really fun game that is kind of like Charades and Catch Phrase.
My Work Parties
At work we always play Secret Santa. We then have a party at someone's house where the Secret Santa's are revealed. This year we also played Dirty Santa at the party. I ended up with a pretty trifle bowl. Everyone brought a dish with the star of the night being my Indian co-worker's Indian appetizer.
We also had a cookie swap at work one day during lunch. Everyone brought a batch of cookies and we left with a box full of all kinds of cookies.





No comments:
Post a Comment