Blair and I enjoyed remembering our Frisbee class we took our Senior year when we found a Frisbee in the book store.
We also exchanged gifts. At our fall 2012 meeting we all drew a name and were responsible for getting that person a gift staying within the predetermined price range. This year I had drew Emily. Because a few people forgot who they had we all emailed Emily who we had and she reminded everyone. I did not want to email Emily, but I had to. So, since she knew who I was going in to the exchange, I felt like I needed to do something fun and creative.
If you know Emily, you would know that she can quote pretty much any movie or tv show she has ever seen. You would also know that she loves Friends. So, I decided to do a Friends themed gift for her. I got her a gift that represented each character of Friends. On the outside of the wrapping I had a quote from this Friends character that went along with the gift.
Brittany had me. She has a sewing/monogramming business, so I got a cute travel bag, shirt, and key chain from her shop.

No comments:
Post a Comment