Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Happy Birthday to my sister Sarah!

She was "almost" born in Pizza Hut. (Not really, there was plenty of time to go home to drop me off between Pizza Hut and the hospital. But she did insist on us eating at Pizza Hut for her birthday a few times when we were kids).


Apparently I wanted to name her either kitchen or chair.  Both very suitable names, don't you think.


 Unfortunately the only thing I remember about the day she was born was walking through the hospital and seeing an "old" man in a hospital bed which scared me (I was 3 1/2) and the small horse that as part of the toy my Granny gave me.


I think it was for her 5th birthday, I got her a the stuffed animal version of Sizzle from The Puzzle Place- apparently at the time it was our favorite show.


 I'm very grateful to have a sister- an instant playmate- then and now. Glad we currently live in the same city.


She has always been and will always be stronger and tougher than me.

No comments: