We spent Thanksgiving 2011 with my family. I really did not take any pictures, but we had a good time Thanksgiving day eating your traditional Thanksgiving foods. Well, we had chicken instead of turkey but we did have my Granny's dressing that is a must have every year. I spent time asking my 90 year old Granny questions like, "Do you remember your first tv?" and "When did you get a washer and dryer?" We missed my cousin Brooke who lives in NYC and was unable to make it down to Alabama for Thanksgiving.
The day after Thanksgiving my Mom, Sister, and I did go shopping, but not super early. We made it to Anthropologie in time to take advantage of their 50% off sale items sale. It was definitely some of the best prices I have seen at that normally pricey store so I took advantage of it and got a few items.
The weather over Thanksgiving was perfect so we did spend a lot of time outdoors. The only pictures I did get were the ones we took at a park. I took these pictures to get a pictures to use for Christmas card pictures.
On the way back to Birmingham we got caught in the worst traffic I have ever been in. In 9 miles there were 6 accidents. All seemed to be minor but it took us 2 hours and 15 minutes to go this 9 miles.
What was exciting was as we approached Sister's apartment to drop her off, JP's car was approaching 200,000 miles. We stopped to get a pizza to celebrate the soon to be occasions. As we pulled in to Sister's apartment, it hit 200,000 miles!
Celebrating with pizza.


No comments:
Post a Comment