One of my favorite parts of senior year was Rush. I was definitely very sad that it was my last Rush!
For Philanthropy night we all wore bright colored polo shirts, jean skirts, and flip flops. I was a bump group leader and Amy was in my bump group so we all had a lot of fun! This is my bump group from senior year:

We were the Phi Mu Spa for Theme night. On this night I was one of the girls to sit on one of the three couches and say some things during the presentation. I still can remember the first couple of lines haha. We wore all white with green ribbon belts.

Pref was very emotional for most of the seniors! We were all so sad that it was our last rush! We started with probably 40 or so girls our freshman year and through transfers, etc. we endedu p kind of small, but we were a great group of girls! Here is our pledge class:

Pref was also fun though! I had two girls that I really liked that I got to pref. Amy really liked them both two so we both were able to pref them both so that was cool. They both ended up going Phi Mu too!
It is always so much fun to find out who the knew girls are on Bid Day! We ended up doing REALLY well my senior year! We exceeded quota and got most of our top girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment