Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dip Recipe

A couple of weekends ago, JP and I went to watch football with our friends Ben and Virginia. Virginia had made a dip they JP really loved. It was like your classic Velveeta dip but used cream cheese instead. Tonight while he was studying at the law library at Samford he called me and asked me to make it. It is really easy and good!

1. Cook the sausage. I used a 16oz pack of "roll sausage"

2. Melt two 8oz. packs of cream cheese. I used the 1/3 less fat (shh... don't tell JP! He couldn't tell the difference but if he knew he would say it all of a sudden wouldn't taste good)

3. Use 1-2 cans of Rotel. You are supposed to use 2 but we only had 1 and it tasted fine.

Mix all ingredients together and put in a crock pot.

No comments: