
JP and I spend Christmas with my family. We drove up to Decatur Christmas Eve evening and enjoyed a yummy dinner at my aunt Carol's house using her brand new kitchen. Christmas was fun. JP got a 200 piece tool kit and Sarah and I both got coats. JP and Dad worked on his car while the girls played a bean bag game Sarah got.
Because we didn't get to see JP's family over the holidays we planned a trip out to Phoenix to visit them when my new employee probation was up.
Well... my probation was up yesterday and JP and I left for Phoenix today. We flew from Birmingham to Dallas to Phoenix arriving in Phoenix at around 10pm. I will be here until the 16th and JP until the 19th.
We have lots of fun planned. I will do what I can to keep this blog updated :)
No comments:
Post a Comment