Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Mavs Suns Game

Yesterday we went to the Mavs Suns game. It was kinda a big deal because JP (and all his family and friends) are Suns fans and I am a Mavs fan. I wore my Mavs jersey amongst all the Suns jersey and took a lot of smack. The game ended up in the Suns favor (but I blame it all on the fact that they injured my fav Josh Howard who was unable to come back into the game due to a sprained wrist).


We took the Light Rail to the game. The Light Rail is Phoenix's brand new public transportation train thing.
Waiting for the Light Rail... They are trying beat up the sole Mavs fan.
JP shaved before the game. He for some reason wanted to look like this for the game.
They are making fun of me because the Suns were slaughtering the Mavs. I don't care... I still love my Mavs and was proud to wear my shirt!

No comments: