Saturday, January 24, 2009

When we aren't studying for the RD exam and CPA exam...













I came home from work one day and there was this large stuffed dog chillin' on the counter. I was very confused. JP explained that he had gone to KB Toys during his lunch break and of course since they are going out of business everything was on sale. So now we have Custard the dog.





While I was studying at Barnes and Noble JP cooked the turkey Alabama Adventure gave us that has been in our freezer since Thanksgiving. Of course there was a bunch of fat, grease, and oil left over so it was all hanging out in a medium size bowl. JP decided that this was the perfect opportunity to make a candle "like they did a long time ago" using fat and oil. He placed a small piece of paper towel as the wick. To quote him, "There is so much energy here. I feel like we are wasting it. Now you know why it is so hard to burn of fat. Feel the heat!"

























We also are now the proud owners of a 59 cent styrofoam airplane We like to play with it in the apartment complex parking lot and throw it off the top of the stairs. We have both been hit with it several times.



1 comment:

celia johnson said...

Megan your posts always make me laugh. It looks like you guys have such a good time. :)