Saturday, January 10, 2009

In N Out


Today was a great day. A day I have been waiting for for a year and a half. A year and a half craving finally satisfied. We went to In N Out! The best resaturant in the entire world... seriously. Unfortunately I forgot to take my SD card out of my computer so my In N Out pic is on my camera's memory and the cord to connect the camera to the computer is at home. So that pic will have to wait... however I guarantee you JP and I will visit the beloved In N Out at least once more before we leave.

On another note... Remember JP's facial hair seen in the Mavs Suns game pics? While we were at In N Out we encountered a man with a mustache that curled up. As we were leaving he spoke to JP saying, "No matter what people say don't shave it! Keep it alive!" It was quite humorous. However, JP did shave it off in the afternoon because Michael was taking pictures of everyone and JP had to look a little more presentable. He also got a much needed hair cut by his Phoenix barber Raoul... no relation to our furry rat friend.


After dinner we did "Christmas." JP got this sweet apron and a hat with a bottle opener on it.

No comments: