At the Alabama Adventure Christmas Party many things were given away... mostly things Alabama Adventure had been given by their corporate sponsors. JP and I won a tin of popcorn. I really wanted to win the set of 4 tickets to Zoo Lights. There were 6 sets and we didn't win. But, I was able to get them from a guy who won them and didn't want them. So, JP and I had fun going to the zoo lights for free!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
ZOO Lights!
At the Alabama Adventure Christmas Party many things were given away... mostly things Alabama Adventure had been given by their corporate sponsors. JP and I won a tin of popcorn. I really wanted to win the set of 4 tickets to Zoo Lights. There were 6 sets and we didn't win. But, I was able to get them from a guy who won them and didn't want them. So, JP and I had fun going to the zoo lights for free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh fun! And how funny - I ALSO won a can of popcorn from my work party. Grrr.
Post a Comment