If you know me at all, then you should know that Disney World is one of my favorite places. Therefore, I love Disney's new ad campaign for 2011. Maybe you have seen these or maybe you've fast forwarded through commercials. Either way you should check out Disney's new commercials below, especially if you want to smile.
Instead of using their own footage, they are taking videos and pictures of real people and putting them together into a commercial. By showing potential customers the memories other people have made at Disney, they are hoping other will "Let the Memories Begin" by booking a Disney vacation. These commercials make me so happy! I especially love the fact that it is obvious that some of the photos and videos are old. One day I want to surprise my children with a trip to Disney!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment