picture from here
JP and I finished our grad school semesters last year. It started off as a busy semester, and once JP started his job, it only got busier. JP took three classes... Business Law, Tax Research, Advanced Accounting, and I took two classes... International Business, Marketing Seminar.
Of course our classes could not meet at the same time. Here is what our schedule looked like:
- Tuesday: JP class from 4:30-7:00, Me class from 7:15-9:45
- Wednesday: Me class from 4:30-7:00, JP class from 7:15-9:45
- Thursday: JP class from 4:30-7:00
So basicall on Tuesday and Wednesday we would hang out in the parking lot for about 10 minutes between our classes. On the night I had the late class, he was in charge of dinner. The night he had the late class, I was in charge of dinner.
Overall, I really enjoyed this semester. Probably because both of the classes were heavy on the group work, and I actually loved both of my groups.
I have about two weeks off before I start what will be my LAST semester. I will be taking 4 classes though so it will be very time consuming. Thankfully one of the classes is online so I will only have to go to class 3 nights a week instead of 4. I'll be taking:
- Technology Project Management
- Social Media
- Social and Legal Ethics
- Strategy
JP will not be taking any classes during the fall since he will be focusing on work during busy season. He will take classes during the summer. He has 2 or 3 classes left to take until he is officially a CPA.

No comments:
Post a Comment