Monday, October 18, 2010

Wedding + Bridesmaids + Groomsmen =

JP and I are both blessed to have great friends and siblings who made up our bridesmaids and groomsmen.  My bridesmaids truly made me feel special and loved during the pre-wedding activities and the wedding

A few of my bridesmaids that lived in the area took the time to come to my shower in Decatur, which mainly consisted of people not our age.  


My bridesmaids all worked together to plan a shower for me in Birmingham for all of my college friends to attend.  I am so grateful that they took the time and money to make this event happen.  They all came from out of town, driving several hours or even flying. 


 

While everyone was in town, my bridesmaids also planned a bachelorette party for me.  My dear friend Laurel came up with the idea to have an 80s themed bachelorette party since JP and I met at an 80s themed party. It had so much fun with these great girls!



I also got to spend time with my bridesmaids at a bridesmaid dinner a few days before the wedding.  My grandmother hosted this.  We all had a lot of fun talking about funny memories.

 

I can't say as much about JP and his groomsmen but I know that they all mean a lot to him.  All but one came from out of town.  They had a fun filled bachelor party filled with laughs the night I was in Decatur for the bridesmaid dinner.  I was very impressed with the thought that JP but into the gifts that he bought the guys.  He got them each different things, and although some of them were not very expensive, each gift had a memory or meaning attached.

Some of my favorite pictures from our wedding include our bridesmaids and groomsmen.

THE GUYS









 These guys really do always make me laugh.


THE GIRLS











 A typical JP face...


The expressions on everyone's face makes this one of my favorite pictures.




And one final picture... Please check out my sister, who is next to me.  She's hardcore when it comes to anything athletic, even if it is jumping in a wedding picture.

No comments: