Monday, October 25, 2010

Back in the Saddle

My life as a blogger has been somewhat low key lately.  We have been incredibly busy the past few weeks.  Here is what we've been up to... and what you can expect some future posts to be about!

  • Celebrated our TWO year anniversary
  • I spent a weekend in Decatur while JP spent that weekend at the lake
  • We spent a weekend in Atlanta... which included going to Game 3 of the NLDS
  • Speaking of baseball... we've been watching a lot of it
  • JP got a job and has started working
  • I worked a crazy long weekend
  • My sister and I have been going on long walks throughout Homewood pretty frequently
  • The Best Wurst Fest (aka. Sausage Fest)
  • Starting Fantasy Basketball season
  • And of course... both of us have been studying or working on projects for our classes.
So look forward to reading more details about most of the above!

In the meantime, I am obsessed with this right now...

as well as the website I got this picture from.  Anotherlunch.com makes me want to have elementary school aged children so I can pack their lunch in this Planet Box.  Plus I have never seen cuter lunch ideas.

1 comment:

Laurel Smith said...

What is JP doing? YAY!

We totally have these: http://www.laptoplunches.com/

But I love the one you posted!