JP and I met three years ago today!
What were your initial feelings about going to the party?Megan: I didn't want to go. Then I got my sweet pink converses and was more excited about the shoes than the party.
JP: I wanted to go camping instead.
What was your first impression?
Megan: He was obnoxious
JP: Better looking than her facebook picture
Did you ever think that you were being abandoned?
Megan: Yes, when he went outside after he went to the bathroom. I thought he had called one of his friends to pick him up, but really he was just sweating so bad he had to cool off
JP: Yes, when she left me to go take a picture with her friends when we first got to the party
When did you decide that you were interested?
Megan: When I had so much fun dancing. At all the other parties I didn't dance hardly at all but we danced the whole time.
JP: When she was playing with the habanero peppers at the restaurant
1 comment:
Haha I love this post. My favorite is the question, "Did you ever think that you were being abandoned?".
Post a Comment