JP and I met a few friends at Amy's apartment before the party. It was actually the same group that met there for the 80's party when JP and I initially met.
Afterwards we met more people at Brio for dinner. I loved my meal but apparently JP gave his meal a funny look.
This formal held on December 2, 2006 was a little stressful. Two nights before the party Phi Mu nationals informed our chapter that we would be required to take buses to our party... even though there would be no alcohol served and our party location was 2.4 miles (I google mapped it) away from Samford. Despite our arguments, they did not change their mind. It was quite difficult to find transportation at such short notice, but our president with the help of friends was able to get it taken care of.
So, JP and I got to ride in a limo for the 2.4 miles to the party.
We did have a fun night.
It is always fun to dress up! (Although JP might not agree. If you notice in the pics above JP did not tuck in his shirt. I didn't even notice but once our families saw pictures several of them pointed this out).



1 comment:
haha I love that you know the mileage. This is one of the worst/best memories of senior year. :)
Post a Comment