
I was super busy, and it was SO cold this week that it was hard to get out and take pictures! I did go to Samford and take some pictures Sunday afternoon; however, I didn't get my final photos until about 45 minutes before class. Our teacher uses a Yahoo group for us to all upload our pictures. Because I uploaded at the last minute, I did not have a chance to double check my folder. I know I uploaded 5 but when my teacher pulled up my folder only three were there.
My teacher was pleased with all the three of the photos that uploaded stating that they were excellent or cool shots.
These are the two pictures that for some reason did not upload so I was unable to get my teacher's response.
2 comments:
I love seeing the pictures you're taking! Good job!
I'm going to be making some of those cupcakes this week! :-) I wish I could take this class with you-I want to learn how to use my camera better!
Post a Comment