Sunday, January 3, 2010

Senior Year Memory Part FIFTEEN: First Impressions.

I just got back from Phoenix spending Christmas with JP's family. This makes me think back to the first time I met them, which leads me to another Senior Year memory post...

I had met JP's dad already, but had not met his mom or brothers. Right before Christmas break, JP informed me that his family would be in Atlanta over the break and that his mom wanted me to come meet them. So, I was like sure.

I ended up going to Atlanta to spend New Years with them. I don't remember a whole lot about it except I finally got to meet Babette... JP's dog that I had heard SO much about. Plus I got to meet his mom and brothers.

We played A LOT of video games... especially Mario 3 on the old school Nintendo. And if I recall correctly (which I am), JP definitely didn't beat the final level, but I did.

We also played games. Little did I know that this would definitely not be the last time that I sat around a table playing games with these guys.

And we celebrated the new year... by watching TONS of football of course!

No comments: