Now that we are just about a week from March, let's look at how I did at accomplishing my 2013 goals in January.
Create/obtain coffee table books for each place JP and/or I have lived.
Have not done anything towards this goal.
Laundry
I'm trying! During January, JP was traveling which means I could not just wait until the morning to iron his clothes. So, at least his laundry I have been staying on top of. I have not tried to organize missing socks yet- who knows I may find some pairs!
Cleaning Schedule
I have not developed an official schedule; however, I find that I am being more intentional about cleaning.
Read the Bible in a Year
I'm behind, but I am making progress. The daily Bible reading app I am using is definitely helping. Also, JP frequently checks up on me to see if I'm staying on track.
Read 12 Books
The month of January was devoted to this goal- although for the month of January I do not even get check off a book being read. I spent several nights a week reading Atlas Shrugged during the month. I read enough pages to count as two books, but I did not finish in January, though. So, as of the end of January I'm still sitting at 12 books that need to be read.
One Craft/month
Zero crafts- I was too busy reading.
Go Somewhere I Haven't Been
No new places visited.
Prepare New Things in the Kitchen
I get to check one thing of the list! I made Aji de Gallina. Look for a post on this in the future.
5K & more Exercise
I did not run a 5K, but I did attend workout class each Monday of the week. As far as exercising at home, I did meet my goal of 4x week. About twice a week, I pulled up some workout videos on youtube. I discovered that I love the fact our new tv can connect to the internet. I have really enjoyed Jillian Michael's 6 Week Six Pack Abs workout. It takes about 30 minutes to complete. Then, about twice a week I completed a 30+ minute walk in the neighborhood.
Stay within my Discretionary Money Budget
Since I was without a computer for the month of January, I have not completed an in depth analysis of our finances. But, I'm pretty sure I stayed under budget.
Blog
The blog started off strong with a bunch of posts I did before my computer stopped working. However, towards the end of the month it was not very active due to lack of computer.
Send Notes
3 notes sent. Blog commenting goal of 2 blog comments/week not met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment