I was right. I got a slice of peanut butter pie for my birthday! JP got one too since his birthday was that week as well.
Once we got back to the house, we celebrated with more dessert! A Coca-Cola Cake. And yes, I was wearing my Disney World Birthday Button I got last year when we went.
Another thing happened on my birthday... I got stung by a jellyfish! Everyone got stung at some point on the trip, so we made sure to bring vinegar with us when we went down. It ended up just being the first day and last day that people got stung.
Although everyone got stung, I definitely got it the worst. If you look closely you can see the red on my leg. Not only did it sting me in the front but on the back of the other leg too.
The day after it happened it began to heal. On the day we left it was almost gone. However, a week to the day it happened, the mark swelled up incredibly bad and itched SO badly. I ended up having to get a shot!
This jellyfish must have wanted to give me a birthday gift that will last forever. To this day (one month twenty days later) you can still see where this jellyfish stung me. Crazy! Especially since no one else that got stung has had this problem.
Anyway, it was definitely a memorable birthday... beach, dessert, and jellyfish.
No comments:
Post a Comment