Valentine's Day 2011 has come and gone, but as Proverbs 17:17 clearly states, "A friend loves at all times." not just one day a year. Therefore, heart shaped cinnamon rolls are just as appropriate today as they were on February 14.
I got the idea over at Pinch My Salt. Check out her post on these unique cinnamon roles to see the recipe. She has step by step pictures that I did not take as I was in a hurry.
These really aren't difficult. But, make sure you don't wait until 7:30pm on a work night to start these as they require 1.5 hours dough rising time (note: I skipped the 45 minute rise that is to occur once the rolls are shaped and mine turned out fine). Additionally, make sure you have the required brown sugar so you don't have to run down to the Piggly Wiggly at 9:45pm, fifteen minutes before they close.
1 comment:
These are so cute. I am very proud of you
Post a Comment