Monday, November 15, 2010

Who consistently makes the best Super Bowl commercials?

I'm sure this is exactly what you were expecting to see when you visited this blog.  Well this is a good summary of what I've been up to the past week or so.  Yep, I've been reading a LOT of articles about Budweiser, well more specifically AB InBev.  In 2008, Anheuser Busch was purchased by InBev, a Belgian company whose CEO is Brazillian, to form AB InBev. 

I am taking a marketing class this semester, and my group of 7 is made up of six boys and me.  So, when it came time for us to pick a company to write 56+ pages on, Budweiser it was.  What is quite humorous to me is the fact that there is also a group in my class that is the exact opposite of my group, 6 girls and 1 guy.  That group chose Estee Lauder as their company.

I specifically have been researching the internal environment of AB InBev as well as the external environment of the beer industry.  So, if you have any questions about managerial logics of the new executives or are curious about how the economy is impacting beer, just let me know.

No comments: