Monday, July 19, 2010

Lately- in terms of Net Present Value

Long time no post! My life has been spent hanging out with this guy:

Monday through Thursday I leave straight to work for an Advanced Corporate Finance class.  I usually get home around 7:45ish.  The good thing about this is the class goes by really fast. It is only during the month of July, so I'm half way done.  I took the first Finance class in the spring, and it met once a week.  It seemed to drag on forever!

JP has been very good to me during this busy time.  He has been completely in charge of dinner and has also completely cleaned up the kitchen every night as well. 

Two weeks of this class left and then a two week break followed by 2 fall classes. After the fall, I will only have 4 classes left!

No comments: