Our final assignment was color. I only got two shots and used one I took in New York because I was sick on the days that I was supposed to finish taking photos. I felt awful and there was no way I was able to take any more! I was able to take advantage of the sun though for my two shots.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Basic Photography Class Photos: Week 5
This week was my last Basic Photography class. I really enjoyed the class. I can't say I learned anything ground breaking and Michael had introduced me to everything we learned. But, I feel like I know what I am doing now instead of just guessing or playing around with things like aperture.
Our final assignment was color. I only got two shots and used one I took in New York because I was sick on the days that I was supposed to finish taking photos. I felt awful and there was no way I was able to take any more! I was able to take advantage of the sun though for my two shots.


Our final assignment was color. I only got two shots and used one I took in New York because I was sick on the days that I was supposed to finish taking photos. I felt awful and there was no way I was able to take any more! I was able to take advantage of the sun though for my two shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment