We have made it a tradition to pack a picnic lunch to eat at a rest stop on the way down.
There is so much to do at the Grand. We take advantage of the pool at the hotel as well as the hotel's country club. The country club has a lap pool. Sister and I like to pretend we know how to swim, especially this year after the Olympics. However, Mom- who was a swimmer in high school- clearly has more swimming skills than either of us. Note: I'm no swimmer but I'm better than Sister. So swimming and bowling are the only two sports I'm better at than her.
We played a round of mini golf- I was terrible.
And tried our hand at fishing. Sister, who has a fishing license in the state of Wyoming and has fly fished in the Wyoming wilderness- determined the hooks provided were no good. So, we caught no fish.
We enjoyed working out in the super nice gym. The best discovery of the trip came in the gym. In the gym, there was a door labeled as the accountants office. If you know my sister, who is an accountant, you will know that her dream would to have her office in a gym. Note: I promise the sign on the door says accounting.
Tea time is a tradition at the Grand. This year we went when kids were in school so we did not have to wait in a super long line for our tea and cookies.
We had such a great time on our trip!
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment