We were Olympics obsessed for sure. Every night we were glued to the tv from 7-11pm. Days were spent avoiding Twitter and other social media to prevent hearing the outcomes of events. I truly enjoyed the Olympics this year, and I am sad it is over! However, the fact that it only occurs 2 weeks every 4 years makes it all the more special.
Some of my favorite Olympic moments:
We now have no idea what to do with evening free time. Not only did the Olympics occupy this time, but this has definitely been the summer of sports.
It kicked off with the NBA Playoffs.
Just a few days after the Heat won the Finals, the Tour de France started. Last year was the first year I had watched it, and JP and I both get really into it.

Here is winner Bradley Wiggins- whose name I like to say in a British accent- and if you know me then you know that it really doesn't sound like a British accent.
Then about a week after Bradley won, the Olympics started. I'm ready for Post Season baseball!







No comments:
Post a Comment