Four years later we had a double graduation again... with her graduating from Samford and me from UAB. Sarah graduated on May 13 with a degree in accounting and will start working for PWC in the Fall of 2012. During her off time she will be studying for the CPA exam, going to grad school, and hopefully doing some really cool things and taking some fun trips.
I did not actually go through graduation this time so did not have a camp and gown. My sister's friend's mom did make me take a picture in Sarah's graduation hat though.
I spent the morning of Sarah's graduation with her and her roommates. Because Samford's Business School (The Brock School of Business) graduated on Friday while the Arts & Sciences graduated on Saturday, two of her roommates did not graduate on the same day as her. They did however put on their graduation attire to snap some pictures.
Sarah had many supporters at her graduation including:
Our parents...
Our sweet grandmothers...
Our Aunt...
And, of course, her favorite sister...
Note: JP was unable to attend because he had to work. However, I know he was very sad he did not get to see his favorite fellow accounting major walk across that stage!After the graduation, we celebrated with a yummy meal at Do-Di-Yos.
Other than her graduation day, Sarah and I celebrated her graduation both before and after. The weekend before her graduation Sarah, her roommate, JP, and I went on an epic 13 mile hike at Oak Mountain State Park. We also grilled hamburgers at her house.
After graduation we celebrated with a trip out West which also included an epic hike. No worries, you will get to read all about this trip next week.

1 comment:
Aw, congrats to both of y'all graduating! :)
And that food looks delish!
Loving your blog...now following! :)
http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment