Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cleaning and Mowing

It's a good thing I'm not in charge of the laundry here. According to my friends here at Disney,  "If you were to wash and dry one load of laundry every day for 52 years, you’d clean as much as the folks at Walt Disney World Laundry do in a single day. The cast members there launder an average of 285,000 pounds each day. In addition, between 30,000 and 32,000 garments are dry-cleaned daily." 

Oh, and you better believe I don't do the mowing here.  Each year, 450,000 miles of grass are mowed her at Walt Disney World.

We do have a lot of prettiness here.  Remember how Goofy was telling you how big this place is?  Well 12% of our home (or 3,000 football fields) are dedicated to gardens and maintained landscapes.  Just glad I'm not the one doing all that work!
Source

No comments: