We had only been dating for about 2 months and I had NO idea what to do for him. I finally decided to make him a small scrapbook of the past two months. He loved it!
Let's ask him:
Me: JP, do you remember what I gave you for the first Christmas we were together.
JP: A book.
Me: What kind of book?
JP: One of those books that you make.
Me: Did you like it?
JP: Yep.
Me: Did you really?
JP: Yeah *nodding his head profusely*
If I remember correctly, when I gave it to him he said, "Man my brothers would be so jealous of this." I'm not really sure what that meant, but I took it to mean he liked it.
So what did he give me?
He gave me:
- A stuffed animal bear that he recorded a message on (Neither me, JP, or my sister can remember the bears name! It was a Hispanic name we know but which one we don't know! See, this is why I need to write this stuff down!)
- A heart necklace (he had it on the bear)
- The Jolly Barnyard (This started our trend of giving each other children's books. We would always make changes in the words.)
No comments:
Post a Comment