Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mother Daughter Shopping Trip...

This weekend my Mom and I went shopping. We haven't been shopping just the two of us in a LONG time! We had SO much fun, especially at Anthropologie.

This is actually the only piece I came home with. I really like it a lot!

It is actually not gray but a deep red. I tried this one on and was feeling ok about it. The lady in the dressing room told me to try the smaller size. They didn't have the smaller size in the red but in the gray. Once I tried it on in the right size, I loved it! They called to see if they had the correct size in Birmingham. They didn't. But, they had it in Chicago... so they are sending it to me from Chicago. I should get it when we get back from Phoenix!


I tried this one on and loved it! The lady in dressing room insisted I try a smaller size. Since she was right on the previous shirt, I figured she would be right again. Well, they didn't have the smaller size in any color. They did have tons in Birmingham though, so I went to the one in Birmingham and they had it in the right size.

No comments: