Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Using Quotation Marks

This conversation occured after I told JP I wish he had gone to see Wicked with me and he said "No way" and after I had asked him the name of our pastor's daughter because I couldn't remember her name.

Me: If we have a little girl someday and she is a broadway star are you going to come and watch her perform?
JP: I guess.
Me: If we have a litte girl someday we could name her Caroline. Do you like that name?
JP: Not really, it reminds me of that trainer I hated.
Me: Oh yeah... what about Katherine?
JP: Well, it's kinda long.
Me: Yeah that's right. You are used to a two letter name.
JP: Yep
Me: How about Al? That's two letters. We could name our child Al Kaal.... oh wait, we can NOT name our child Al Kaal! It's sounds too much like alcohol!

No comments: