Monday, April 27, 2009

That's what HE said...

This was a random comment that really came out of the blue...
JP: You wouldn't make a very good thief.
Me: Why?
JP: Because you're short.

This occurred while I was going through our bank/credit card statments...

Me: Where is Brighton, AL?
JP: where? i don't know.
Me: Well you went to a McDonald's there.
JP: When? *In a "I did not" tone*
Me: On March 6. Did you stop there on the way to see your grandparents?
JP: Oh yeah.
Me: Well that explains it.
JP: No I just went to use the bathroom there.
Me: Well then when did you spend $5?
JP: Maybe someone stole my identity! I knew it!
Me: So you are telling me someone stole your identity to spend 5 bucks at McDonald's instead of just asking you for $5?
JP: Yeah probably.
Me: Ok just checkin'

*After further research we determined that Brighton AL is near Bessemer and JP stopped there after he dropped me off at the airport real early. He was talking to is Grandpa and he went see them that evening so we weren't too far off!*

No comments: