It has been a fun experience and there are several things I enjoyed getting to see and hear the story behind. Here are some of my favorites:

1. There are tons and tons of stories written by a young JP. These stories are so much fun to read and literally make me laugh out loud at times. Additionally, with each story he drew a picture which were equally as great. On 90% of the stories, JP's teacher commented something like, "Very creative," or "You have quite the imagination."
2. James Peter the the skiier!
3. JP's wrestling shoes. He said, "There was a lot of sweat and tears that took place in these."
4. State Championship relay baton.
Included in these things was JP's 3rd grade journal. We actually read it one night by flashlight when we had no power due to a storm. Some of my favorite entries:
- If I had a genie I would wish that I would be very rich so I could buy stock in Delta and Whirlpool. Each time I got a dividend I would buy more stock.
- If I was principle of the school, I would be nice to the boys and mean to the girls. I would give all the boys stock and make all the girls do homework.
- The teacher asked- is there anyone you do not want to sit next to? All girls.
- If I could live anywhere I would live at Disney World. It is so fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment